Residential Gate Repair, Dallas
Automatic Gate Repair In The Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Automatic gates provide peace of mind and allow homeowners to feel safe and secure knowing their home is protected. Like any automated outdoor fixture, driveway gates need repair and maintenance. At Ambassador Fence, we understand the urgency in getting the problem addressed quickly when something goes wrong with your automatic gate. We’re here to ensure that your family stays protected.
We are available with same-day service to help tackle any residential and commercial gate repair issue. Have peace of mind that our reputable team of technicians will ensure the smooth operation of your residential gate. Quality of work and exceptional customer service are our top priorities. Ambassador technicians will not leave until they are convinced that your system is operating properly.
Types of Automatic Gate Repairs:
Driveway gate repairs
Automatic gate repairs
Security gate repairs
Wrought Iron gate repairs
Electric gate repairs
Commercial gate repairs
Since 1996 our team of seasoned technicians have been installing and repairing security gates around the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We service hundreds of driveway gate yearly.
Whether your residential gate system requires a minor adjustment, replacement part, or extensive repair, Ambassador Fence has you covered! Our skilled technicians have experience working on automatic gate components made by every manufacturer in the industry. After evaluating your driveway gate, they will review the scope of work necessary to get your automatic gate back into operation.
Our automatic gate repair work is backed by the best available warranty.
Problems Requiring Driveway Gate Repair:
- Automatic sliding gate off track
- Swing gate openers that won’t open
- Remote/reception issues with access controls
- Broken chain on sliding driveway gates
- Welding repairs on wrought iron gates and gate operators
- Gates hit or damaged by a vehicle or storm
- Safety sensors misaligned causing driveway gate to not respond
- Dead or non-charging batteries on gate openers
- Wire repairs on gate operators due to rodent damage
- Blown fuses on automatic gate openers
- Beeping or alarm coming from motorized driveway gates
- Solar panels not powering properly
- Rust issues and broken hinges or hardware
Trust Ambassador For Efficient Gate Repair
Unlike other automatic driveway gate repair companies, Ambassador uses a holistic process to assess a repair issue. In our years of experience we have learned that the visible operating issues are often caused by other components failing.
Ambassador technicians will first evaluate the obvious issues. Then they’ll look thoroughly at each component of your automatic gate. Our end goal is to ensure that your driveway gate is operating smoothly as a whole.
Your Gate Repair Technician Will:
- Make adjustments to components that aren’t calibrated properly;
- check chains for proper lubrication;
- check to see if sensors are aligned properly;
- and if in-ground loops are present, we will ensure they are working properly as well.
Our trained technicians will make certain that all safety features are fully functioning. This helps to avoid injury to a pet or family member and can prevent damage to a vehicle. When our technicians are finished, you can be confident that your property is secure, and your automatic gate is operating safely.
No matter how big or small the problem, Ambassador Fence & Gate is there for you. We service Dallas, Fort Worth, and all surrounding areas with automatic gate installation and driveway gate repair.
Automatic Gate Brands That We Repair
We repair all brands of operators including:
LiftMaster, Viking, All-O-Matic, Elite, Apollo, US Automatic, Ramset and more.